DynaGen TG410 Genset Controller
TG410 - TOUGH Series - For engines or generators
AURORA Built Tough Generators use the DynaGen TG350 and TG410 controllers.
The TOUGH series controllers are designed to provide complete control, protection and engine instrumentation for both standard and electronic CAN Bus engines, as well as single or three-phase volts/amps metering for generator applications. The module is easily configured as either an engine controller or a generator controller using either the front panel buttons or our PC configurator software. TOUGH series controllers are ideally suited for severe duty applications where reliability is critical such as mobile and stationary engine equipment and generators.
Display (Meets NFPA-100 Level 1)
- Oil Pressure
- Engine Temperature
- Fuel Level
- Oil Level
- Hour Meter
- Real time clock with time/date
- Battery Voltage
- J1939 DTC codes with custom text
- Two customer defined parameters (temperature, pressure, voltage, levels)
- DPF and DEF status icons
- 3-Phase AC Volts, Amps & Hz
Features and Functions
- Modbus port with galvanic isolation to connect remote annunciators and internet monitoring devices
- SAE J1939 CAN Bus Protocol
- RPM via J1939, Magnetic pick-up, or Generator
- Speed control offset adjustment for electronic engines
- Auto start on Low Battery and other sensors
- Front panel trim feature for sensor adjustment
- Maintenance counter
- Exerciser Clock
- 150 Event Log
- Conformally coated for protection against moisture and contaminants
- Gasket for water ingress protection
- Free PC Configurator Software
- Fast and rugged installation clips
- Passcode protected
- Automatic shutdowns and warnings
- Manual and remote start
- Momentary start/stop inputs
- Pre-heat and many configurable timers
- Accepts common senders (VDO, Datcon, Murphy, and more)
- Custom senders configurable with PC software
- 5-Year Warranty
Front Panel or PC Configurable
The TOUGH series can be programmed manually via front panel buttons or with our easy-to-use PC configurator software that provides customization of screen messages, sender selections, control settings, and much more. The PC configurator uses a standard USB cable with no special programmer required.
TOUGH Series - For engines or generators
The TOUGH series controllers are designed to provide complete control, protection and engine instrumentation for both standard and electronic CAN Bus engines, as well as metering for generator applications.
All modules in this series are easily configured as either engine controllers or as generator controllers using either the front panel buttons or our PC configurator software.
TOUGH series controllers are ideally suited for severe duty applications where reliability is critical, such as mobile or stationary engine equipment and generators.
The TG410 is the most advanced option in the TOUGH Series, providing displays of Oil Pressure, Engine Temperature, Fuel Level, Oil Level, Engine Hours, RPM and Battery Voltage as well as J1939 Diagnostic Trouble Codes and a 150 Event Log. Two customer-defined sensor parameters for temperature, pressure, voltage or levels can also be configured. For generator applications, the TG410 provides a display of 3-Phase AC voltage, 3-Phase AC current, and frequency. A Modbus communications port is standard on the TG410 model, allowing connection of a remote annunciator or an Internet gateway for remote management. For applications requiring Auto Mains Failure operation, the TG350AMF model is recommended.
NOTE: We suggest you purchase with this controller, the appropriate wiring harnesses and cables. Other options include, current transformers, snap on relay pack and spare relays.