Convert Any 55 Gallon Drum Into A Fuel Tank
This kit includes a free Perkins Water Separator and more!Features:
- 2" Steel Bung Fits All Standard 55 Gallon Drums
- 3/4" Breather Vent
- 1/4" NPT Barb Hose Nipple and Fuel Hose
- 5/16" NPT Barb Hose Nipple and Fuel Hose
- Steel Fuel Pickup Line
- Perkins Water Separator, Fuel Hose and Clamps
- Follow all fuel tank and storage regulations before use.
- Drum MUST breathe to equalize pressure when in use. Remove Drum 3/4" NPT cap and replace it with a breather vent included
About Steel Drums
It is common to hear a drum referred to as a barrel and the two terms are used nearly interchangeably. Many drums have a common nominal volume of 208 litres (55 US gal; 46 imp gal) and nominally measure just under 880 millimetres (35 in) tall with a diameter just under 610 millimetres (24 in) and differ by holding about thirteen gallons more than a barrel of crude oil. In the United States, 25-US-gallon (95 l; 21 imp gal) drums are also in common use and have the same height. This allows easy stacking of mixed pallets. Barrels can be constructed of plastic, laminated paperboard or steel.
We Also Recommend
20 kW Diesel Generator - DEMO UNIT For Sale MINT CONDITION