In AGM batteries, the electrolyte (mixture of water and sulphuric acid) is largely absorbed in glass fibre. This type of battery is entirely maintenance-free and there is no gas formation with normal use. Not requiring any ventilation, AGM batteries can be installed anywhere.
Their construction gives a very fast discharge at very high currents so AGM batteries are ideal for systems that require high currents (for instance when starting an engine). The battery poles can be unscrewed and this type of battery can be combined with every standard battery terminal.
- Ideal universal and very slim battery; also suitable for starter functions.
- Compressed AGM technology.
- Saves up to 15 % in volume.
- Saves up to 15 % in weight.
- Miniscule footprint; 2x 185 Ah for a 200 Ah battery footprint.
- Convenient M6 connections.
- Two year warranty.
|Nominal battery voltage||12 V|
|Nominal battery capacity C20 (battery capacity at a discharge time of 20 hours, till 10.5 V per battery)||150 Ah|
|Max. charge current||43 A|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh||560 x 110 x 280 mm
22.0 x 4.3 x 11.0 inch
|CCA to DIN||490 A|
|CCA to SAE||790 A|
We Also Recommend
20 kW Diesel Generator - DEMO UNIT For Sale MINT CONDITION